Why PayPal not updating delivery status?

Bellatrix78
Contributor
Contributor
How can I get PayPal to be insync with USPS and eBay. Item shipped 1-1-2020 delievered on 1-8-2020 PayPal is showing to still check status. USPS and eBay show delivered. What should I do? Thank you
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Bellatrix78,

I'm sorry to hear that the delivery status has not been updated. Is the tracking number entered correctly? If the number is off, the information would not yield delivered status and the funds would be held the full 21 days.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

maxiii88
New Community Member

This still seems to be an issue - Tracking info correctly uploaded, the link on paypal payment takes you to the correct UPS page which shows delivered, however paypal transaction is stuck on shipped. 

This needs sorting urgently as in current COVID climate many businesses have less financial wiggle room and rely on receiving funds promptly.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.