Why I can not withdraw my balance?

regie-12
New Community Member

I linked my visa card to my account but I can not withdraw?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

David229
New Community Member
Me also the same things....PayPal help us
Login to Me Too

Producer847
Contributor
Contributor
Having the same issue. I transfer to my bank daily, but now it won’t let me. Was on the phone yesterday to find out why. Was told the hold time was too long so I agreed to review a callback. An hour later I received the call and was told I had to be put on a brief hold. After 50 minutes of being on hold I was finally transferred to an agent. She told me my account was flagged randomly for a security issue, and that I had not done anything wrong. She said I needed to answer 3 security questions about myself and everything will work again. After answering these questions correct she said to try again but it still would not let me transfer my money. She said she needed me to answer 3 new questions and it will work, I did, still no luck. She then proceeded to tell me she didn’t know what to do, and that it’s just a “random security issue” and I wouldn’t be able to use my account for the next 48 hrs. Unbelievable. So now it’s been over 48 hrs and surprise I still do not have access to my money. Why? Idk , PayPal doesn’t know, just a “random security” issue. To go along with this I have received emails over the past couple weeks from customers who could not send me money thru PayPal telling me PayPal had told them there was something wrong on my end. Yet I have done nothing wrong. I have used PayPal since 2006. But the recent issues I’ve been having with them has not only forced me to do business outside of PayPal but has had a negative effect on my business as well. If they don’t make any decent changes soon I will have to move on from this dying platform.
Login to Me Too

Vascan
Contributor
Contributor

if you fix the problem please share it here. i have same problem for over 2 weeks.

Login to Me Too

Producer847
Contributor
Contributor

Still same error message when i attempt to withdraw. I can still send money however, and can still use my paypal business mastercard. Weird it wont let me withdraw to my bank . but will let me send my money to someone else.

Login to Me Too

liminted
New Community Member

I am having the same issues, have you managed to fix i? 

I have called customer service twice, and emailed them with no response.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.