Where’s my money?

mindsets
Contributor
Contributor
sold $1700 worth of items on ebay starting Feb 27. i have only received $200 worth of funds in my balance, the rest is still on hold. The $200 i did receive was the last thing i sold too on like march 9, so that’s weird. today is now march 21. i also provided all shipping tracking and all packages are shown as delivered by now. it’s the first time i’m selling things on ebay in like 10 years but i used to sell on ebay a long time ago. either way my rating on ebay is 100% with 231 feedback since 2008. i could really use that money. any ideas?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mindsets 

Are the funds on hold and showing IN your paypal balance or not showing at all?

If not showing it could be you signed up to the new ebay managed payments and the funds were sent direct to your bank account instead?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mindsets
Contributor
Contributor
Hey they are showing in my balance but they are on hold. looks like i got 500 in the middle of the night last night taken off hold that i can now actually access and that was from the feb 27 sale. i haven’t sold on ebay is a long long time, but i don’t recall paypal making us wait a month for our money especially when the packages are tracked. seems odd but maybe it’s my fault for selling that much worth of product in a short period and now i just have to wait a month without having the goods i sold and also not having any money from it, just feels gross to me lol. thanks for responding!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.