Where is my money ?

Nicholas999
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Community, 

I was just wondering, cause I transferred some money to another paypal account and that user denied to accept my money. I am wondering where is my money now as my paypal balance is currently 0 and not returned to my bank account as well

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nicholas999

Once marked as declined it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that varies country to country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nicholas999

Is it marked as declined / refunded in your paypal account and if not then what does it say?

How did you fund that payment ie which paypal funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Nicholas999
Contributor
Contributor

Denied Payment from _____ ( My friend basically Denied the transfer ) but the money is no where to be seen

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nicholas999

I asked you 2 questions and you answered one so sorry can't help.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Nicholas999
Contributor
Contributor

My fund source is from my debit card which is also from my bank. Does it take a few days for the denied money to return to my bank account or paypal ?

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nicholas999

Once marked as declined it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that varies country to country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.