Where can I see current exchange rates??

Carl30
Contributor
Contributor

I just want to see the exchange rate between USD and SEK, but since the interface changed, I can't find the currency converter anymore? Please help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carl30

No, fees are still the same.

Fees can be found in paypals user agreement OR stick 'Fees' into Help above for a short cut.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carl30

That information is only available on business accounts now apparently.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Carl30
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, that explains it. Is there any difference in fees between account types? (Yes, I will search for an answer, but Paypal has a a tendency to hide all information about fees, so I thought I'd ask you as well...)

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carl30

Fees can be found in paypals user agreement OR stick 'Fees' into Help above for a short cut.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Rollo34
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@Carl30

That is not what he asked. He asked where to find the currency exchange rates not where to find Paypal fees.

This below does not work as there is no longer an option to "Click Details" etc in the Wallet.

1. Go to Wallet.
  2. Click Details.
  3. Click Manage currencies.
  4. Select "Balance conversion" or "Payment conversion".
  5. Enter the required information under Currency Exchange and click Calculate.
  6. Review the displayed exchange rate before you you click Continue to complete your payment.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rollo34

I answered EXACTLY what he asked for if you read ALL my posts and not just the 'solution' that was at the end.

But feel free to start answering posts and helping folks on here if you can do better?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Pinout
Contributor
Contributor

This is not Solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A general user can no longer access xchange rates by the look yet their help section refers to an obsolete parameter link, what a schnozzle, does this also mean that we can no longer use our credit cards xchange rate and have to rely on the exorbitant rate of paypal?, why don't they reply?, talk about bleeding the last cent from your wallet.

Login to Me Too

Carl30
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, you're right, it isn't solved at all. I have business account now and it doesn't make any difference. And that "help" about clicking "Wallet/Manage Currencies" was correct on the old system/layout, but not anymore.

Login to Me Too

Coastaljewel
Contributor
Contributor

I do not get the option to “manage” currencies.  

Login to Me Too

Shealladh
New Community Member

does not work, they've changed the way in which this works.

NOTHING SHOWS and NO way of doing this without going through the Sale Purchase and login and see exchange rate at time of purchase.

This IS pathetic service!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.