When will my money be available?I Hate paypal

no_names_left
Contributor
Contributor

Someone sent me 3 payments in parts, its on hold again. His first payment was fine. I needed the money tonight, now how long will this bs take? 

Its sent as friends/family, not business either. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @no_names_left,

I'm sorry to hear that your received payments were held. If there was risk detected, the payment might be held for review. If someone sent you multiple payments in succession, that may be one reason. There may be others. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

smaher13
Contributor
Contributor
I got the same BS. My customer paid 2 payments for my services rendered , and PayPal wants to hold my money for 21 days ??? Wtf ! I can’t even understand the customer service person on the phone ! She kept repeating some jibberish about policy fit them to keep my money. Never again will I let customers pay using PayPal !!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.