When will my bank account receive funds

Dugger80
New Community Member
I sold one of my paintings on market place that goes directly to my bank account but the lady paid through pay pal which I’ve never had it that way. I accepted the money and had it transferred to my bank account but that was 8 hours ago and it hasn’t been deposited into my account yet - I chose the speedy way where it was to take minutes. What’s going on? Help!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

HI @Dugger80

Welcome to our Community Forums and thank you for your post!

I am sorry to know that you haven't received the withdrawn funds. A withdrawal to a bank account typically completes in 1 business day, but it can take up to 5 days depending on your bank’s clearing process. Here's the link to know more information. We would recommend contacting your bank to inquire about the receipt of the withdrawal. If the funds are still not in your bank account after 7 business days, please contact us via our website and we can then begin a search for the missing funds.

I hope this information is helpful. 

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.