When i Try to Link a credit card

OZAMA1
Contributor
Contributor

We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now (master card ) .

The billing address are matching , and its my 1st time at paypal and the card is new ! 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

OZAMA1
Contributor
Contributor

so i did really change my master carde to a visa carde with a small balance like 1.95$ and it works ! 

thanx for all ❤️ .

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OZAMA1 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

OZAMA1
Contributor
Contributor

My Country Is Morocco ! North Africa 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi OZAMA1 and welcome, 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues adding your card. There are a number of different reasons why a card can be declined when you are adding it to your PayPal account. I would recommend checking your card statement to ensure you're entering the correct address. You should also have a small balance on your account as it does need a small balance on it for verification. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

OZAMA1
Contributor
Contributor

first , thank you for the reply ;

i think the problem is : the type of the card , its a master card not a visa ,

and the adress is the same at my local banque and the balance is not empty (more than 5$ to actiavte). 

Login to Me Too
Solved

OZAMA1
Contributor
Contributor

so i did really change my master carde to a visa carde with a small balance like 1.95$ and it works ! 

thanx for all ❤️ .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.