When I updated my card

Laminmartinm
Contributor
Contributor
I was using visa card in my PayPal account but it get expired on the 1st January 2020. Now I have renewed my card to master card but the card is falling to link in my PayPal account which leads to error messages i see which says "contact the card issuer" when i want to make payment. This Error messages has led my account low which the person i was trying to sent money for didn't receive any message in his PayPal account neither i receive any payment message from PayPal. But the Account has low today which i don't know where the money goes. Please i need help to retrieve my money back to my account.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Laminmartinm 

If your card expired and the new card has the same account number, all you need to do was go into the Wallet page, click the expired Visa card, and update the Expiration Date and enter the new Security code from back of the card. You did not need to add the renewed card so you may have to remove it.

Best to call PayPal customer service for help to fix this:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.