What should I do if i can't get my paypal account verified? I have funds waiting!

ilovemangos
Contributor
Contributor

So I recently sold some things I have on depop. I've sold a few things and already shipped them out to customers, and I have about 80$ worth of funds pending. When I click "accept" on the funds, I am met with a page telling me to verify my account. I attempted to get my credit union verified with paypal but a few days later, i receive a message saying that my verification request was denied and my bank account removed from my paypal.

I thankfully have another bank account (bank mobile vibe, im a college student) that i'm attempting to get verified, and i'm praying it works because i need money for school! I did recive a email saying that they will send deposits into my account within 2-3 business days (and i didnt receive that email before for my other bank account) so im hoping it works. Anyways i'm asking, if i can't get my bank accounts verified with paypal, what should i do? How else will i be able to get my funds? Will i have to contact my credit union and beg them to accept me or is there any other way?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.