What is going on with PAYPAL??!!

Krymnulelemnt
Contributor
Contributor

My money is not on hold, all items requested from me have been completed, days have passed and I keep getting the "Try back tomorrow" BS answer. The customer is satisfied, Paypal got their cut, Ebay is cleared of the transaction.....What Fkn gives??!!! I want my fkn money!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Krymnulelemnt 

If your money is not on hold as you say then withdraw it?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Krymnulelemnt
Contributor
Contributor

It's not on hold. They have no answer for me as to why I am unable to access it. I cant withdraw it or transfer, not can I even use it to purchase items. It's crazy. They have no answer. Only " Try again tomorrow".

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Krymnulelemnt 

If you keep getting an error messages when trying to withdraw or any other account functions, it's the internal security system blocking it. Leave the account alone for a few days straight so security system can reset. The security system cannot be overridden by customer service. Do not or try not to repeat failed actions in a circle as the system thinks it is being forced in so it will protect itself and block certain functions. And the longer you keep doing it, the longer it takes for the security system to reset/cool down.  Occasionally there could be some busy or bad connection or technical glitch connecting to the banks that withdraw or move money around that PayPal holds your money in and that could also give out error messages and it creates a kind of domino effect which make you repeat and repeat the action and it'll flag up security after x amount of retries in a row, making things worse. Technology is great but not always perfect either.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Krymnulelemnt
Contributor
Contributor

If I could have gotten this response from day 1 I would have followed the advice. lol. The sad thing is, I was advised by customer service to continue trying. I really needed this money and it was the only reason that I sold the item. grrrrrr! So, in your opinion, should I wait and then contact them to allow them to manually do the transfer for me in a few days? I mean, on my end I will never know when it will be okay to transfer my funds and if I do it it will hinder yet again. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Gwen

Hi @Krymnulelemnt,

I'm sorry that we weren't able to get to you sooner, but @sharpiemarker gave good advice. Please know that we wouldn't be able to manually initiate the transfer for you. Since it's been a few days from your original contact, I would see if you can make the transfer again now that enough time has passed.

Thanks,

Gwen

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.