What is Xoom, and why can I no longer send money to bank accounts?

D_Flello
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to send money to my bank account, which I have previously done without issue through Paypal. Now, when I click on the 'send to a bank account' option on the 'send money' tab, I get redirected to a pop-up window that says Xoom: a PayPal service - Now you can also use PayPal to send money fast directly to bank accounts or cash pickup locations.

I am then asked to click 'continue' which requires me to agree to the Xoom license agreement. The other options are 'Don't Delete' and a cross up in the top right. The cross takes me back to the previous page, and I'm scared to click on 'Don't Delete' because I have no idea what that means. What does that refer to? What is being deleted?
Am I no longer able to send money to bank accounts through PayPal without creating a Xoom account? Just what the heck is Xoom? I can still see all of my accounts listed on the 'Wallet' tab, so I don't understand why the previous system is no longer available.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.