What is Going on With the 888 & 402 Customer Service Number listed on the websites???

LiveSimply
Contributor
Contributor

Very Frustrated.. as I  spent the last 3 hours on hold and caught in the loop of PayPal's Artificial Intelligence!

Last week, spoke to PayPal customer service who confirmed that my account was not verifiable, hence Unable to access my US PayPal.

I was forced to open a PayPal Philippine account.

A US client paid via this PayPal Philippines. I then requested to transfer a portion to my bank.

My attempt to call customer service tonight was to ask for a realistic time line of this transfer to my bank account. I confirmed with my banker earlier today regarding this PayPal posting to my account. She said 'nope'.

Hey PayPal, Please ESCALATE this transfer to my bank account without your Drama. PayPal has already Traumatized me 2X (unable to access US account; forced to  open PayPal account; now I have to wait for my own money to be deposited to my account.... how long????)

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.