We’re sorry, this is more than you can transfer right now. Please enter a lower amount.

DIDAS
New Community Member

I just got this message, We’re sorry, this is more than you can transfer right now. Please enter a lower amount.

Have tried searching around for solutions of even causes of this problem.

I am:

-Transfering from PP to my bank account which I have been doing for the past 2 months with no problem at all.

-My bank account is verified on paypal

-Same currency from PP to bank

As far as I know I don't have any limitations nor have I received any messages or email from paypal. My resolution center is also clean (If that matters)

Anyone knows a fix to this or even why this is happening?

Much Appreciatted!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

ThiagoSJ

I'm exactly in the same position! Someone, please shed some light!

Login to Me Too

jaffarhussain
New Community Member

I am unable to transfer the needed amount to my bank account which is already registered. I could transfer it earlier, but now since 1month unable to do so. Could anyone help me out, please?

Login to Me Too

sendinartc
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys,

I had this problem recently. My transactions were going perfectly fine until I couldn't transfer any more money to my current card linked to PayPal. I realized that for some reason, my card wasn't verified on PayPal (which is weird because I verified it in the beginning of using it). Anyways, I verified it - PayPal charged me around 2 euro (which they reimburse) and I got a 4 digit code in the transaction they charged me for. That four digit code is the one you will need to verify your card with once again when you log in. IT WORKED! I could withdraw all my money - no limits. I hope this helps guys! 🙂 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.