We’re sorry, this is more than you can transfer right now. Please enter a lower amount.

shelpola0805
Contributor
Contributor

Please help. I can't transfer my paypal balance to my bank. I am just transferring what is in my paypal balance and it keeps saying this "We’re sorry, this is more than you can transfer right now. Please enter a lower amount.". I don't know why it tells me that when I am just transferring the right amount. it will even have a remaining balance when I transfer it. please does anyone have this issue?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @shelpola0805,

Welcome to our Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've been running into some issues transferring funds out of your account. I can understand how concerning that can be. Sometimes this may be an issue related to what currency the transaction is currently in. If you're trying to withdraw PHP but it's USD - or vice versa - you may want to try converting the currency first and then trying to withdraw the funds again. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

shelpola0805
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you! I will try that but how do I change currencies?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @shelpola0805,

Great question! Here's a Help Center article that should be able to help out there: How do I transfer money between currencies in my PayPal account?

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.