We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.

kushal221
New Community Member

hello,

i'd verified my Paypal(US) with payoneer bank account (Bank of America-US). and now, paypal removed my bank account .

Now i'm trying to link payoneer bank account (Bank of America-US) to my Paypal(US) account it show error.
(We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.)

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello @kushal221,

Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community forums for help with this issue. I'm sorry that you're having a difficult time adding your Payoneer bank to a US PayPal account. I can certainly understand why that would be inconvenient. 

I'm afraid that you will most likely need to use a different bank. Payoneer is a virtual bank and like many virtual banks, they usually do not work well with the PayPal system. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.