We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.

riddell
Contributor
Contributor

New sign-up. Tried to link bank account and got this message. What's up? "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later."

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

I think your bank account is add another pay pal account . Otherwise you account no was locked for security reson please call pay pal castomer care and about you query I think 100% solve your question. Please contact pay pal castomer care.
Login to Me Too

mayurparmar99
Contributor
Contributor

We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.

Login to Me Too

Felix42
Contributor
Contributor
My Visa card expired and I tried to update with a new visa card but the error ,we're sorry' always appears. What is the solutions
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Felix42 

Is it a credit card? Only you can't link a debit card in your country.

Also some visas may be updated automatically, see link.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-change-the-expiration-date-of-my-debit-or-credi...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Shaftid
Contributor
Contributor
we're sorry. we're not able to process your request right now. please try again later
Login to Me Too

Lovelychandru04
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem
Login to Me Too

stajne

Same problem here, I can't withdraw to my debit card (although i managed to do it 2 years ago to the same card)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.