We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.

riddell
Contributor
Contributor

New sign-up. Tried to link bank account and got this message. What's up? "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later."

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@riddell 

You can't withdraw to a local bank account in your country.
You can only withdraw to a linked VISA card.
The only exception is you can add a U.S bank account to other countries paypal accounts. This is because Paypal is a U.S company.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@riddell 

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

riddell
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you. I reside in the Caribbean on Antigua and Barbuda.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@riddell 

You can't withdraw to a local bank account in your country.
You can only withdraw to a linked VISA card.
The only exception is you can add a U.S bank account to other countries paypal accounts. This is because Paypal is a U.S company.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

garionhall
New Community Member

Hi,

I have the same issue - when I go to add a new bank account, I see the error message "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later." after I enter the IBAN and click the "Agree and link" button. I tried a few days ago and today, and got the same message both times.

We're a Dutch company, and it's a Dutch bank account, which is included in the list of bank accounts on https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/money/flow/banks/new/supported-countries

I myself am currently in Australia, could that be affecting this?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@garionhall 

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

You are supposed to withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts before you leave your old country. If you don't then you may have problems doing so once you have moved and may need to contact customer services for help to resolve things.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

SNM1
New Community Member

I just received the same error message. I'm based in the U.S. and I'm trying to add a U.S. bank.

Login to Me Too

jrarg2005
Contributor
Contributor

We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.

How I suppose to pay if they can't add my credit card to they system?

thanks

Jose 

Login to Me Too

parmarmayurs
Contributor
Contributor

Nothing is happening with the solution you sent

Login to Me Too

parmarmayurs
Contributor
Contributor

My bank account is not added even with the solution you sent

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.