We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.

AlukarDTV
Contributor
Contributor

I got new VISA card yesterday (02/26/2020) in my bank,cuz my old card was expire,so I try to add new card on my Paypal and says:
We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.
Can anyone help me what to do about that?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @AlukarDTV,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble adding your card. If the card is brand new, it's possible that the bank information wasn't able to be verified yet. I would advise waiting a few days to see if the bank system updates so that you can add the card to the account. If not, you may need to clear your cache and cookies and ensure your browser is up-to-date. Hopefully your card is able to be updated soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

AlukarDTV
Contributor
Contributor

No,I still have a problem affter 7 days,I dont know what to do,do I need to send u a photo of the visa card or can u chack whats goin on?
I am a full time streamer and soon I will get payed from Twitch and I must to fix this problem,so I will be appreciative if u fix this problem!?

P.S. I talk with my bank and they say the VISA card is ok

Login to Me Too

letshine
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the exact same problem trying to add a new bank card.  It keeps saying "we're sorry we're not able to process you request right now.  Please try again later."  There's nothing wrong with the card, I've been using it for weeks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.