We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.

zareena2
Contributor
Contributor

i have iob master debit card gold but cant link it says , We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later. what shoul i do

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Dian

Hi @zareena2

Thanks for asking your question in our Community and welcome.

I understand that you are not able to add the card. Here a few tips that might help: 

-Check if there is a balance on the card. In order to add the card, we need to verify the details we can only do this if there is a balance on the card. 

-Is the card linked to another PayPal account. A card can only be linked to 1 PayPal account at the time. So before you can add it you need to make sure it is not already linked. 

-Is the name matching

-Not all cards are compatible with PayPal.Not all prepaid/virtual cards can be accepted. If you are not sure if the card is accepted you can contact us. 

Dian 

Login to Me Too

zareena2
Contributor
Contributor

all are perfect still not accepting my card . can my iob debit master card accept or not ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.