We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.

Elisha_65
Contributor
Contributor

When i try transfer my paypal money to card write ....We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi Elisha_65,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

Most of the time, withdrawals fail because the information you entered when you added your credit card to your PayPal account doesn’t match the information your card issuer has about you. For example, the name on your PayPal account must match the name on your card statement. If your name is James Patrick Smith, but the name on your card statement is “J P Smith,” you would need to use “J P” as your first name when you add your credit card. This is important because we use the name on your PayPal account when we send transfer requests.

You can help prevent failed future withdrawals by making sure your credit card information is correct. An easy way to do this is to remove your credit card and add it again. To assist you further, I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.