We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later

eraji
New Community Member

We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @eraji,

Oh no! This error can be related to a lot of different things. What are you attempting to do when you see this? Please provide as much information as you can so that the community can assist. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Xpress
Contributor
Contributor
This is the same error i got when i try to add my Payoneer bank account Can i know why i face this problem please?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @Xpress,

Great question! PayPal does not support Payoneer as a payment source, so that would be why you're unable to add that bank account to your PayPal account. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.