We're experiencing technical difficulties we're sorry for the inconvenience - Please Help!

VIQRAM
Contributor
Contributor

My money is put on hold by the company since I didn't send a confirmation to my client yet. I delivered the virtual goods and I tried to file my transaction as complete, but instead of getting anything meaningful I got this instead:

Very useful information, btw! Good job!Very useful information, btw! Good job!

I'm fine if they laid out the specific issues of the technical difficulties like a server or web issues, but this says nothing helpful for me to understand why I can't take my funds. I want to withdraw my money as quickly as possible and I've given my end of the bargain. I apologize if the tone of this thread is malevolent but this kind of message is really disappointing tbh because it does not help me to understand why this is the case.

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

limesarenicer
New Community Member

Thank you man! Really appreciate for your help!

Login to Me Too

Harpreet13
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue I am facing. This is never expected from company like Paypal who're not able to fixed this bug since so long. This is the worst experience I had no way to customer support or something that can to resolve this matter. Go get Peter Thiel again on your board this company can be run by only who have discovered. You people are good for nothing.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525ao
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to update my shipping information to "order processed" and  "tracking information not required" through "edit your tracking info", but after 4 days I still have not received my payment. Has anyone else had any luck? My payment is for a service, not an actual item.

Login to Me Too

JWH_WFOPCBH
Contributor
Contributor
Your description is right on the money (pun not intended). You and I evidently have different ideas about what a malevolent post looks like. I thought your post was very concise, and that you remained cool, calm, and collected. I give you props. I’m doing my best to not get upset. So far, I’ve just used the first letter of each word... which is very polite for me... but I’m trying not to get spun up. I am going to do my best to follow your lead and not allow myself to get spun up.
Login to Me Too

ResumeB
Contributor
Contributor

Yes! I'm literally having the same issue. Can't mark the order as shipped and customer service chat didn't help. They just kept sending me the article about holds. I'm not worried about a Hold, I'm worried about the "Technical Difficulties" message because I can't update shipping. It's frustrating!

Login to Me Too

prongsuco
New Community Member

I do services. And my money is still on hold for already 2 weeks. Whenever I push the "add tracking info" and change to "order process" and check the no tracking needed box and click submit. It redirects to "we're experiencing technical difficulties we're sorry for the inconvenience" page. I also can't transfer my funds to my card! I am really frustrated since I have to pay bills and my money is stuck in Paypal for already 2 weeks!

Login to Me Too

al-firas
Contributor
Contributor
Same here
Login to Me Too

RereStan
New Community Member
My money has been on hold for two weeks because of this ‘technical difficulty’ issue.
Login to Me Too

al-firas
Contributor
Contributor
Was it ever solved? I have the same problem
Login to Me Too

WarriorForLife
Contributor
Contributor
Add the transaction id as the tracking number and choose Shipped and submit it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.