We're experiencing technical difficulties we're sorry for the inconvenience - Please Help!

VIQRAM
Contributor
Contributor

My money is put on hold by the company since I didn't send a confirmation to my client yet. I delivered the virtual goods and I tried to file my transaction as complete, but instead of getting anything meaningful I got this instead:

Very useful information, btw! Good job!Very useful information, btw! Good job!

I'm fine if they laid out the specific issues of the technical difficulties like a server or web issues, but this says nothing helpful for me to understand why I can't take my funds. I want to withdraw my money as quickly as possible and I've given my end of the bargain. I apologize if the tone of this thread is malevolent but this kind of message is really disappointing tbh because it does not help me to understand why this is the case.

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

rackhouseLLC
Contributor
Contributor
I tried this as well but it gives me the same message that their experiencing technical difficulties.
Login to Me Too

radhadevi
Contributor
Contributor
I did it but now it's showing "you have recently updated your shipment information. you'll get your money within 1 day of Delivery". So, It means I'll get my money the next day?
Login to Me Too

Shirona
Contributor
Contributor

This worked for me, thanks!

Login to Me Too

Penz2
Contributor
Contributor
Then what will happen next ?
Login to Me Too

zeus1232

I don't have a edit tracking option 

Login to Me Too

Lol_Leia
Contributor
Contributor
I just had the same thing! Is there anyone that could fix it??
Login to Me Too
Solved

Plasma1
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, I had the same Issue for about two weeks, seems like if you do not try to *Add* the tracking info but just *Edit* it instead, it seems to work. Edit tracking info can be found above the transaction id, maybe this helps y'all out.

Login to Me Too

agnesanyango
Contributor
Contributor

@Plasma1 THIS WORKED. OMG Thank you

Login to Me Too

Hyperactive35
Contributor
Contributor
Hello friend, Your comment has helped me resolve my problem. Thank you very much and God bless you!
Login to Me Too

XiufeiHu

@Plasma1 U r awesome! Finally worked! Thanksssss!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.