cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're experiencing technical difficulties we're sorry for the inconvenience - Please Help!

Options
rackhouseLLC
Contributor
I tried this as well but it gives me the same message that their experiencing technical difficulties.

We're experiencing technical difficulties we're sorry for the inconvenience - Please Help!

Options
radhadevi
Contributor
I did it but now it's showing "you have recently updated your shipment information. you'll get your money within 1 day of Delivery". So, It means I'll get my money the next day?

Options
Shirona
Contributor

This worked for me, thanks!

Options
Lol_Leia
Contributor
I just had the same thing! Is there anyone that could fix it??

Options
Plasma1
Contributor

Hey, I had the same Issue for about two weeks, seems like if you do not try to *Add* the tracking info but just *Edit* it instead, it seems to work. Edit tracking info can be found above the transaction id, maybe this helps y'all out.

Options
agnesanyango
Contributor

@Plasma1 THIS WORKED. OMG Thank you

Options
Hyperactive35
Contributor
Hello friend, Your comment has helped me resolve my problem. Thank you very much and God bless you!

Options
XiufeiHu

@Plasma1 U r awesome! Finally worked! Thanksssss!

Options
honeychocnutt
New Community Member

This is so helpful! Thank you so much! I just hope to get my money within 1 day as indicated on the pending statements.

Options
Harpreet13
Contributor
Same issue I am facing. This is never expected from company like Paypal who're not able to fixed this bug since so long. This is the worst experience I had no way to customer support or something that can to resolve this matter. Go get Peter Thiel again on your board this company can be run by only who have discovered. You people are good for nothing.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.