Want to transfer my fund to my credit card USD-USD

Lucake10
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I using paypal for about 2 years and I haven't face such kind of issue before. I have a problem with transfer of my funds to my Credit Card(USD-USD), the primary currency for me in paypal is $ and it's the same on my credit card. Still it converts USD to my countries currency automatically. How can I fix it? I don't want to convert USD into my countries currency, cause I want to use it in USD and paypal rates are terrible, also I can't contact live chat support, I always get the answer that no one can help me for now and keeps asking me to contact another time. If someone knows how to handle it, please help me out with it. 

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lucake10 

Paypal offers withdrawal of funds in your own currency.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lucake10
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass  

How can I change it USD-USD? Cause I did not have such kind of case before. I don't really want to receive my funds in my local currency 

Login to Me Too

headmade
Contributor
Contributor

My primary wallet is USD.
My bank USD.
My region is not the USA, and every time when I transfer my fund to my card - Paypal converts USD to my local currency.
Hey Paypal - I don't need it.
I'm ready to close my PayPal acc.
Last years PayPal always tried to hide "bank conversion" and now they disable it at all.
It's cheating.

Hey PayPal - Do you really need customers?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.