Wal mart verified no curtosey credit accepted

Lindsay81
Contributor
Contributor
Chat with Walmart When using support chat, never send sensitive information like credit cards or passwords. Hello, welcome to the Walmart Help Center! I am Walmart’s automated support assistant. Walmart bot said What can I help you with today? Track return Start a return Return policy Track an order It's something else You said It's something else Walmart bot said Which of the following can I help with? My most recent order A different order Something else You said Something else Walmart bot said Choose a common issue from below or feel free to explain it in your own words. You said You guys are listed on PayPal's website in regards to accepting PayPal courtesy credit Walmart bot said I might be able to help you with that. Select an option below or choose something else to talk to an agent. Track return It's something else You said It's something else Walmart bot said How would you like us to contact you? Start chat (1 min wait) Email me (within 24 hrs) Call me (1 min wait) You said Start chat (1 min wait) Please hold while I transfer you to an agent. While you wait, you can check for your answer in our Current Frequently Asked Questions without losing your place in line. I will play this sound when the agent joins. Make sure you are nearby so you hear the notification! W Agent said Good news! Our agent Ana Cecilia has joined the conversation. You said Hi Hello, Good Evening! A Agent said Can you be so kind to explain your inquiry please? You said Are you in any way shape or form from here with PayPal listing at walmart.com will accept Paypal courtesy credit as a form of payment when you check out online You said Not PayPal credit PayPal courtesy credit Thanks for letting me know your inquiry! A Agent said In this case we only accept the Paypal account as payment method, the credit they are offering won’t work in our website.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Lindsay81
Contributor
Contributor
Chat with Walmart When using support chat, never send sensitive information like credit cards or passwords. Hello, welcome to the Walmart Help Center! I am Walmart’s automated support assistant. Walmart bot said What can I help you with today? Track return Start a return Return policy Track an order It's something else You said It's something else Walmart bot said Which of the following can I help with? My most recent order A different order Something else You said Something else Walmart bot said Choose a common issue from below or feel free to explain it in your own words. You said You guys are listed on PayPal's website in regards to accepting PayPal courtesy credit Walmart bot said I might be able to help you with that. Select an option below or choose something else to talk to an agent. Track return It's something else You said It's something else Walmart bot said How would you like us to contact you? Start chat (1 min wait) Email me (within 24 hrs) Call me (1 min wait) You said Start chat (1 min wait) Please hold while I transfer you to an agent. While you wait, you can check for your answer in our Current Frequently Asked Questions without losing your place in line. I will play this sound when the agent joins. Make sure you are nearby so you hear the notification! W Agent said Good news! Our agent Ana Cecilia has joined the conversation. You said Hi Hello, Good Evening! A Agent said Can you be so kind to explain your inquiry please? You said Are you in any way shape or form from here with PayPal listing at walmart.com will accept Paypal courtesy credit as a form of payment when you check out online You said Not PayPal credit PayPal courtesy credit Thanks for letting me know your inquiry! A Agent said In this case we only accept the Paypal account as payment method, the credit they are offering won’t work in our website.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.