WRONG IBAN OR DELAY???

marianna20
New Community Member
Can somebody tell me how can I see my entire IBAN number and edit it? I've already send a big amount of money to my bank account on Friday and I didnt receive them yet... Its now Monday. Will I get them tomorrow, on Tuesday, or did I actually put my iban wrong and I will never get them? I'm so frustrated right now because I don't know exactly what's wrong.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, marianna20. Welcome to the PayPal Community!

In general, transfers from a PayPal account to a bank account can take up to five business days. However, business days do not include weekends and holidays. It may not take the full five business days, though, and transfers often complete within one business day. The length of time actually depends on the banking system, and PayPal has no control over that.

However, for a transfer initiated on a Friday, the soonest the money would show up in your bank account would be the following Monday (assuming Monday is not a holiday). At this point, please allow additional time for the money you withdrew to be credited to your bank account, if it hasn't shown up already. If you still don't see a credit in your bank account after five business days, please contact Customer Service.

Regarding your question about seeing and editing an IBAN number, PayPal does not display that information in a customer's account and it cannot be edited due to security concerns. If financial information happens to be entered incorrectly, the best approach is to remove the bank account (or card) and add it again.

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.