cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WITHDRAWING MONEY

Highlighted

WITHDRAWING MONEY

So I'm in a situation and I need my money from paypal to my bank and was told that the daily withdrawal limit was $5000, so I withdraw about $5000 yesterday at 5:45ish and I got the money today around that time so 24hrs, then i tried withdrawing around $3500 today with the instant debit card method and it didn't work so I linked my TD bank with paypal and it worked but was telling me estimated arrival was AUG 14th so 2 weeks from now when i thought it was only going to be 3-5 so I called paypal and cancelled it while my withdrawal request was being under review by the system, now on my summary page it says DENIED and funds are back to my account. My concerns are will the system think that my account has issues and deny my request to withdraw once I try to withdraw with instant debit card. I cancelled the bank withdrawal because it took too long and the representative on the phone explained to me why my instant debit card method isn't working. because it's supposed to be 24hr after you received the money, not 24hrs after you've requested withdrawal, so my plan is to wait 24 hrs and withdraw using the instant debit method, because then the system will take 12-24hrs to review then send money to my bank within 30minutes after that, which will still be faster than 3-5 days or in my case AUG 14th. Has anyone gone through this and can clarify how the system works or if my theory is correct?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: WITHDRAWING MONEY

also just saw in paypal help that you can't cancel transfer request from paypal balance to bank, once you've requested it you have to wait apparently, but I called paypal and asked for it to be cancelled so now it says DENIED on the withdrawal request so im hopping the system won't think that something is going on, my account is fully verified with debit and credit cards linked along with my bank account.