WHERE IS PAYPAL BALANCE?!

adamkaufman
Contributor
Contributor

paypal2.PNG
I was going to load a large some of cash onto my paypal, and send it to friends and family for rent. however, i cant seem to find paypal balance ANYWHERE! ive been looking literally all day, read multiple forms. please someone help me. I uploaded a picture of my interface, could you please direct me there? it seems my paypal is different from people's online.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@adamkaufman

Loading funds in your PayPal account from bank account takes 3-5 business days. It is not instant. Can't see your image but if you currently have zero money in your PayPal balance, you won't be able to see an amount field where the balance should be. Only when funds are there, you'll see the balance amount, at least on the website.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

adamkaufman
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for the reply. I am not loading money via bank account. I am loading money with cash by taking it to cvs with a barcode, I hope it doesn’t take multiple days. That may be hard to get a refund for. Also That is reassuring to hear about the balance field. I thought PayPal was bugged. However I cannot see my balance on the app either.. I want to make sure I can send money in my balance via friends and family. Thank you so much!!
Login to Me Too

supercat0405
Contributor
Contributor

No, he cant find his balance, the balance isnt 0

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.