WEST HOXTON NSW

Jayman4924
New Community Member

I have sold my watch to this person and it’s still saying holing $749.69 it’s been a few weeks now and still waiting in just wanting to know when I get thy money into my account. The person has already got my watch and is wearing it feel like iv been scammed coz I haven’t got my money yet it’s still holing. Pls let me know when I get it ASAP. Cheers

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jayman4924 

Paypal only hold for a max of 21 days and even then the funds SHOW in your paypal balance but with pending next to them.

So do the funds show in your paypal balance and is the transaction shown in your activity list.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hey @Jayman4924, thanks for reaching out for help on our Community Forum. Good Evening @kernowlass, thanks for getting the conversation started on this one. You're expertise is always appreciated!! 

If your funds are still on hold, here's a link with some information on how to get those funds released a little earlier than 21 days: https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/faq3743 . Hope this helps, have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.