Visa confirmation

Gnrlhamody
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to confirm my visa 3 time yesterday , In each time i payed a small charge (1.95$), But now i want to remove my visa card because i dont need it on this account any more I want to know how to receive the 6 dollar,because i didn’t confirm the 4-digits code,so they will not refund my balance right?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Rich

Hello Gnrlhamody,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal community. I understand that you are interested in removing your card and retrieving a refund for the confirmation charges. I'm happy to lend some advice. I would recommend confirming the card to receive your refund for the charges as quickly as possible. If you don't confirm your card but leave the card on file, you will receive a refund after 75 days, but depending on your card provider it may take an additional 30 days for your card provider to credit the refund. However, if you remove the card, you run the risk of not receiving your refund. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Gnrlhamody
Contributor
Contributor
But i don’t know how to get the 4-digit code to confirm my visa card. This visa card is not related with any bank account . How can i get the code And if i did I tryed to get the code 3 times So its 3 charges, Will i get the 3 refund, Or only the last charge?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

You would receive a refund for all the confirmation charges once the card was confirmed. I would recommend contacting the card issuer for the code if you can reach out to them. Otherwise, just leave the card on your account and you will receive your refunds eventually.

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Gnrlhamody
Contributor
Contributor
Is there any website allow my to reach the code ?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

If your card has online banking for the balance, that would work. 

- PayPal_Rich

- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Gnrlhamody
Contributor
Contributor
It’s not related with any bank account ,So how can i know that?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.