Visa Debit Card Removal

Nilmi2003
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I'm writing this because today I tried to purchase Minecraft via the debit card I received as a gift. It didn't work so I tried to link it to my paypal account but it ended up pending for 5 minutes. I concluded that I wouldn't be able to download Minecraft and tried to remove the card however it came up with "Any pending payments on this card will be processed even after you remove it. Are you sure you want to remove your Visa Prepaid ________ from your PayPal account?". How do I fix this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Nilmi2003,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with a transaction made through your PayPal account. A transaction made through your PayPal account would not be able to be canceled, even if it was a pending transaction. Any transactions that were made would go through even if you remove the card. 

Has the merchant not provided the item or service? If so, please first try contacting the merchant. If they are uncommunicative or uncooperative, you have the option of opening a dispute for Item Not Received.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Nilmi2003,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with a transaction made through your PayPal account. A transaction made through your PayPal account would not be able to be canceled, even if it was a pending transaction. Any transactions that were made would go through even if you remove the card. 

Has the merchant not provided the item or service? If so, please first try contacting the merchant. If they are uncommunicative or uncooperative, you have the option of opening a dispute for Item Not Received.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Nilmi2003
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you! That helps to know it. I did not receive the product I tried to get however I have sent them an email. They haven’t responded yet but hopefully they do.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.