Visa Card Withdraw "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later"

fixyourstuff
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i have troubles withdraw funds to my Visa card, i get this error every time: "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later." 

i contacted the bank and they confirmed that the card is working fine, i also tested the card purchasing online and it worked fine, the problem is only with PayPal. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fixyourstuff 

PayPal internal security triggered or some kinds of glitch/bad connection between PayPal system and their bank where your PP balance is held or something. Leave account alone for a few days so security and system can reset and then try again. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fixyourstuff 

PayPal internal security triggered or some kinds of glitch/bad connection between PayPal system and their bank where your PP balance is held or something. Leave account alone for a few days so security and system can reset and then try again. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

thanachan13
Contributor
Contributor

hi, is this problem resolved? Thanks.

Login to Me Too

fixyourstuff
Contributor
Contributor

Not yet..

Login to Me Too

thanachan13
Contributor
Contributor

Oh, okay. I am experiencing the same problem and messaged the customer service of Paypal. They suggested that I will unlink and link back my bank account. I tried it on my card, and when I am trying to link it back, my card got declined.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.