Very odd - withdraw under review?

aelaan12
Contributor
Contributor

I am a PayPal user for 10 years, I have transacted thousands of dollars through the PayPal system and use it for all my online purchases.

I followed all the rules, as I normally do, and sold an item.  The item got delivered and I had great communication with the buyer and got very positive feedback on the item.  It was send with tracking and signature and was delivered.

I received an email from PayPal that my money was available and I want to transfer it to my accounts so I can go sourcing for stuff again and build my little business further.  The buyer is a verified account, I called eBay and he has 100% positive feedback.  I also have 100% positive feedback, yet when I wanted to withdraw the money PayPal message showed up that the withdraw is under review for 72 hours and that it will take another 3 to 5 days for the money to appear in my certified accounts.  So that means 3 additional days and most likely another 4 days for the usual transfers (say 1 week) for money that I rightfully own to be released.  PayPal is a payment processor not a bank.  I pay for the services (35 dollar service fee) and yet.... I get treated like some punk?  I find this treatment to be appalling!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.