Very Disappointed in Paypal!

ericanorwoo1985
Contributor
Contributor

I am so disgusted in paypal right now, my mother was attempting for over 8 hours to send me money and I needed the money my employee said he could fix and I handed him my phone he somehow added a business account, I immediately called paypal waited over 2 hours for someone to answer so I could reverse and my account has been limited I use this as a checking account, my paycheck cant be added and now i have NO WAY to access MY EARNED money.. I am very disappointed in paypal right now, I make a yearly salary of a decent amount and was prepared to have my check direct deposited starting today and paying all bills with paypal and use the money set aside portion to help build a nest egg but I will no longer use paypal services bc they are holding my money and not letting me access it. I explained that I need this lifted as I have children and they are holding my money I wanted withdrawn. I understand the reasoning I dont understand why I couldnt talk with bk office so I could get my money. I spoke to someone after 2 hrs and said I want my paycheck, can I speak to someone that can at least let me use my card to access my paycheck from my employer. He said no, I said what if there are more issues, what could happen. I was told they could hold my account and my pay check for good!!!! I have been using a paypal card for over 6 months as a checking account of sorts and never had an issue, when I spoke to rep he acted like me having my paycheck added and family sending money was a scam or wrong.... If that is the case why when I purchased a paypal card 6 months ago to use to purchase a item I was sent this card with my name and it said use everyday have your check direct deposited pay bills, shop, etc. I am beyond livid as soon as they lift this so I can access my funds I will never use them again.... 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.