Verifying Card - 4 digit code

RickJames77
Contributor
Contributor

Hey,

Can someone please walk me through step by step how I find my card statement, then the 4 digit code to verify my account?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RickJames77

Surely you know where your own card statement is?

Do you not check your credit card purchases online or do you get a monthly paper statement, check on either of those.

Then when you see the code go back to paypal > click wallet > find the card you want to confirm and enter the code.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RickJames77

Surely you know where your own card statement is?

Do you not check your credit card purchases online or do you get a monthly paper statement, check on either of those.

Then when you see the code go back to paypal > click wallet > find the card you want to confirm and enter the code.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Mikedcc009
New Community Member

I Dont  Know Where To Find The 4 Digit Code , And As I Know I Have To Wait From Paypal , To Send Me On email That **bleep** 4 digit code so i can "confirm" my card on my paypal...is already been 3 days !!! anyone knows how to do it faster ?  ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ?  ? ?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mikedcc009

They don't send you an email. If you are verifying that you own a card then the code it sent to your CARD STATEMENT.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

shaniya322
Contributor
Contributor

i tried to find th 4 digit code many times but i coudnt find it. can u pls help?

Login to Me Too

liz1950
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for that most appropriate. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.