Verified account, still unable to send money to my bank account.

pitch2
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone! Kinda frustrated about this, PayPal has been great to me so far until this snag. When I try to send money to my bank account from my PayPal wallet, I get the message;

'There’s a problem

Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction.'

and that's all the information I get. I verified the account after receiving the code they sent to my bank account, hoping that was the issue - but I'm still getting the same message. Please help! I don't have much money in my account, not enough for bills, so really need my money! Thanks.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

pitch2
Contributor
Contributor

anyone out there?

Login to Me Too

Granolabarz
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing is happening to me with everything. Transfers, paying at online stores doesn’t work, replies from message center reps are purposely unrelated to what I asked.

What it is is PayPal still has our accounts limited but is being cute and thinks we are stupid. Filing a BBB compliant, telling off customer service on the phone whenever I can get ahold of them, nothing works. I guess they want someone to lose control and FedX a few of them. 

Login to Me Too

pitch2
Contributor
Contributor

I can't seem to get any help. The chat help takes me around in circles. Do you have any idea why this is happening?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pitch2 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_April

Hello @pitch2 and @Granolabarz

It sounds like Customer Support would need to review this further. You can reach them by clicking on Contact at the bottom of the PayPal page or you can reach them through Facebook or Twitter. 

-April 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.