Verification & Fund Withdrawal

kcsjohnston
New Community Member

I have just attempted to withdraw a small sum of funds. It required verification, gave me a code and I clicked Call Me x 3 times but my they never called me. I can no longer proceed as it says they couldnt verify it was me! Anyway around this?

Incidentally I have made 2 other small withdrawals today with no verification required.

Amy advice gratefully received. Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi kcsjohnston,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

In general, it may be that to complete the withdrawal, the system needs you to complete an additional verification process for security purposes. When this happens, if the system cannot confirm that it is you who wants to complete the transaction, I would recommend clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours to let the system reset. This should help you solve the problem! You could also try to complete the withdrawal with a different device. 

If this does not work, your best option would be to reach out to our Customer Service directly. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.