Use of Credit cards, bank accounts

anthonyatocha
Contributor
Contributor

I want all payments coming in(deposits) to go to my bank account(which also has a visa card) and I want to be able to change which card I use for payments. Why is this not an option ?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@anthonyatocha 

1. Incoming payments hit your PayPal balance first, then you can transfer the available funds to your linked bank account for free or to your associated debit card for a 1% fee:

How do I transfer money to my bank account?

2. To change which card/bank account can be used for payments and billing agreements is an option. Here's how: What is my preferred payment method and how can I change it?

The user manual for your PayPal account is located here: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/home

Click on the categories on the list on the left to find help docs on certain areas/features of your PayPal account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

anthonyatocha
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry my question was not answered. I have read all the rules of Pay Pal, and nowhere does it mention how to direct payments to my bank account(the only thing I can "guess", is that if I use my bank as the 'preferred' source, any incoming funds will be directed there.  The only other thing I'm thinking is that the funds always go directly back to where they were paid out(yet this does not answer my question).

Thanks I would appreciate an actual answer, since my question is not listed in Pay Pal instructions. 

I don't need to be pointed to some part of instructions, since the topic is not covered.

Thank you Anthony

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.