Updating / Adding debit card

Obi4
Contributor
Contributor

Hey,

So basicly, when I want to edit/update my current, outdated card, it's saying: "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later." - I have waited and tried again "later", though the same message appears.

When I try to add my new card, it says the following: "Your card was declined by the issuing bank. Please try a different card or contact your card issuer with questions."

Now I'm kinda stuck it appears with only one debit card on my account, being outdated for 3 months now.

Appreciate the help in advance. 🙂

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Obi4
Contributor
Contributor

Still the same thing happening today. 🙂

Login to Me Too

MettaSam
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue.

Login to Me Too

bmw658
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to update my card and paypal do not have the common courtesy of answering my enquiries. Two months I have been trying! During this time I've read that paypal automatically update the card for me - where do they get the details from?  If that is the case why do they email me reminding me to make the update myself? A total waste of my time.

I found the only way round it is to cancel the present card and register the new one. I am seriously considering closing my account - if they cannot bother advising their members by answering a query they are not worth it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.