Unverified Bank Account

Shellaling8
New Community Member

I already linked my bank account and debit card on my Paypal. But under my linked card it says "unverified" but when I try to click the confirm card it will just redirect me to an error page.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Shellaling8,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

Adding a card to your account is a good first step but you also need to confirm the card in order for your account to have a verified status.To confirm your credit card, we’ll charge your credit card 1.95 USD to send you a 4-digit PayPal code. You’ll need to check your credit card statement for the code and enter it on your PayPal account. We'll refund the amount back to your credit card. This may take up to 30 days to appear on the card statement.

If you are getting an error when you attempt to complete this process in your Wallet ensure that you have the relevant amount available on your card and that you are using a card issued by a local bank. Virtual or online cards should not be used on PayPal. 

Rachael.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.