Unlink a bank account

Tarien
Contributor
Contributor

Hi There,

I am trying to link my new (currently using) PayPal account to my South African FNB bank account, but my bank account was already linked to another PayPal account.

I cannot for the life of me remove that PayPal account from my bank account in order to link this one up and whenever I try to call FNB about it, it becomes a blaming game with zero accountability from either side.

How do I remove PayPal from my bank account and how long does it take? Please, please, please can someone help me!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Maddie1987
Contributor
Contributor

Tarien,

I received the below  reply:

Thank you for sending your email to FNB PayPal Top-Up and Withdrawal Services.

Delinking a PayPal Account from your Online banking profile for purposes of linking another one or linking into a different profile or just removing it completely requires the FNB account holder to answer a few security questions telephonically before it can be actioned .Please contact us directly to speak to a consultant.

For more information with regards to the FNB PayPal Top Up and Withdraw Service please contact us directly on <removed>  to speak to a consultant

Have loads of airtime and patience when making this call - good luck; I'm still awaiting their reply...

Regards,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.