Unlink Bank Account

HarryE
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to unlink a bank account.  However, I am told that there are pending payments scheduled to be made with that account.  Where can I find out what vendor I have payments scheduled to with that specific account?  I have another account to switch to so that isn't a problem.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HarryE 

It would be any recent transactions that haven't completed yet, don't forget when you pay someone paypal credits the seller for you and then paypal take the wait for the funds to transfer from your bank account. So whilst they may say completed it doesn't mean the funds have arrived to pay paypal back again yet.

also ....

Check if you had a subscription set up...

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HarryE 

It would be any recent transactions that haven't completed yet, don't forget when you pay someone paypal credits the seller for you and then paypal take the wait for the funds to transfer from your bank account. So whilst they may say completed it doesn't mean the funds have arrived to pay paypal back again yet.

also ....

Check if you had a subscription set up...

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

moonraju
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the solution.

Login to Me Too

moonraju
Contributor
Contributor

Where is the 'unlink bank' option situated?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.