Unknown charge

Lekell5841
Contributor
Contributor
I have a $30.00 charge in my bank account that says PayPal type: Insta xfer paypal id: paypals177 data: Insta transfer company: paypal. My bank account isn't my preferred account, my credit card is. There is no charge on my paypal account for $30.00. Does anyone know what this charge could be? Thank you.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Per_Camp
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

hi @Lekell5841 ,

Thank you for your patience.Though our response time may be delayed, be assured we're here and to answer your question its  good to know that you are very particular to your account, if their is any transactions that you are not familiar with, you can our customer service team so we can check and provide you the details and whats the best thing to do, you can also click the link below for further assistance.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us

Hope it helps and stay safe.

Login to Me Too

Lekell5841
Contributor
Contributor
Please have your customer service team check and provide me with the details of this charge. ID: paypals177 $30.00 on 04/21/2020. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

cgoodner
New Community Member

I've had 4 different charges marked as "PAYPAL INST XFER LAURENKOSS WEB ID: PAYPALSI77" - but the name changes for each of these. I don't know any of the names shown and think these are fraud. I can't find anyone at Paypal to help wtih this. The message center response was useless. I need someone from Paypal to help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.