Contributor
Contributor

unable to withdraw my money

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Jacktone_
Contributor
Contributor

I submitted all necessary supporting documents but still unable to withdraw money. 

Login to Me Too

charmanderrr
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
I'm sorry that you are unable to transfer the funds to your bank account.   If you are getting an error message when trying to transfer money to your bank, it could be because: You have a limitation placed in your PayPal account. You may need to go through a security check, so we can confirm your identity. Your debit card or bank account may not be eligible to process Instant Transfer. Our security system may have detected unusual activity. If the transfer to your bank account still doesn’t go through, try: Linking an eligible debit card and transferring money using this card. Linking a bank account and transferring money using this account. Requesting a check to be mailed to you (there is a fee for check withdrawals). Hope this helps. Keep safe.
Login to Me Too

Jacktone_
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, after reporting my case, I was able to access money temporarily. However the, same issue has recurred and a facing a very insensitive and rude customer service. Please assist. Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.