Unable to withdraw to my visa card

MahmoudJbour
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I've used to withdraw to my visa card, all times it was working correctly.

Now i've tried to do that, but there's no option that allows me to do it, how i can?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi MahmoudJbour, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Is your Visa card verified on your PayPal account? Do you receive an error message when trying to withdraw to your Visa Card? 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

MahmoudJbour
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it's verified, and as i mentioned i've withdraw ed my fund many times before, but the issue now, i don't have the option to withdraw the fund to my card, it only show for bank!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@MahmoudJbour

Thanks for confirming that! It sounds like this may be related to the currency of the funds you have in your account. If your funds are in a different currency than what your card is set up for, then you won't be able to withdraw funds to that card since you are unable to convert funds in an account registered in Isreal. You can reach out to our Customer Support to update that card's currency. 

I hope that helps! Have a great day,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

MahmoudJbour
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks @PayPal_JonK , but shouldn't this be resolved if i made my primary currency to be dollar $ ? I did this and still not showing up for me, should i talk to customer support after this?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_April

Hello @MahmoudJbour

If you are still not showing the card as an option, I would suggest contacting our Customer Support team by phone. You can locate their contact number by clicking on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of the PayPal page. 

-April 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.