Unable to withdraw my money

Ritz2
Contributor
Contributor

I am not able to withdraw my funds. I am getting the following error (or whatever that is):

We may place your received payment in your pending balance for up to 21 days. One of the ways to get...

I am seriously tired and sick of PayPal. First, I was embarrassed in front of people who were trying to send me funds because PayPal would not let them send me money. And now after constant harassment when the funds have finally arrived, PayPal is not letting me withdraw the funds.

The issue has not been resolved. Why are my payments being withheld? Let me please clear, I am not a "Business", I am just an "Individual". HENCE, I SHOULD HAVE A PERSONAL PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND NOT A BUSINESS ACCOUNT. I DO NOT SELL ANY GOODS. THEREFORE, I AM NOT A SELLER. HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND THIS?!

I will have to pay huge penalties if I cannot clear my credit card dues by tomorrow i.e. 1st August, 2018.

Either ask me to shut down my account with PayPal forever or give me a permanent fix to this problem.

Also, do not make me wait days to get a solution to this.

Warm Regards,
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ritz2

New seller hold, every new seller goes through it.

https://www.paypal.com/us/brc/article/funds-availability

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ritz2
Contributor
Contributor

But I am not a SELLER. I AM ALSO NOT A BUSINESS. IS THIS SO COMPLICATED TO EXPLAIN.

One more thing, I am not new to PayPal, so this is not my new account.

I am completely fed up.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ritz2

Well if you are NOT a seller then you should not be accepting payments on an Indian account as you can ONLY accept export related payments.

You have a BUSINESS account so you ARE a seller.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Ritz2
Contributor
Contributor

I disagree. Thanks anyways.

Can someone kindly help and provide a solution??

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ritz2

How can you disagree when it clearly states you have a Paypal BUSINESS account   Smiley Very Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Ritz2
Contributor
Contributor
I am not sure if you are actually dumb or born this way or either you are making fun. It's a huge problem if I have a business account because I do not have any business, no registration nothing. I am not selling anything as well. I did request them to downgrade my account. I am not sure why are they complicating the things.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ritz2

If you have 'payments' coming in then you are a seller as you can ONLY receive 'export related payment' ie from SALES into your country.

So if you were NOT a seller then you would not have 'payments' coming into your account, but you do so you must be a seller.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.