Unable to withdraw my funds manually.

mk_gupta27
Contributor
Contributor

I'm unable to withdraw my funds manually. My paypal balance was in negative (-76.30$) . I got enough funds to clear my negative balance (+115.87$). Now my balance is (+39.57$). Let me know what's the problem... Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @mk_gupta27,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. Can you share the error message here?

In general, this may happen for multiple reasons such us our internal security system has been triggered, you did not confirm your financials or your account has been limited.

Please, check your Resolution Centre for any unresolved issue. In addition, please check if you have confirmed your financials

If it is our internal security system, please try again after 24/48 hours. 

If that is not the case, please try contacting customer service by phone by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then Call us, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @mk_gupta27,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. Can you share the error message here?

In general, this may happen for multiple reasons such us our internal security system has been triggered, you did not confirm your financials or your account has been limited.

Please, check your Resolution Centre for any unresolved issue. In addition, please check if you have confirmed your financials

If it is our internal security system, please try again after 24/48 hours. 

If that is not the case, please try contacting customer service by phone by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then Call us, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.