Unable to withdraw money

cellotechnology
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I received an email from PayPal after 180 days that my PayPal balance is eligible for withdrawal. My account is permanently limited. I am trying to add debit card so I can do withdrawal but it won’t let me add any debit card. It keep saying I have a problem with my PayPal account. It won’t let me add debit card and since my account is permanently limited everytime I click “message PayPal” it tells me PayPal chat is unavailable even when the chat is available during business hours. PayPal system keep lying to me that the agents are offline. I can’t even call them cause their phone support is offline due to pandemic. I can’t even email them cause I get automated response from them. I don’t know how the hell else I get access to my funds. PayPal is taking advantage of pandemic and giving hard time to sellers who are permanently limited. I don’t know why they playing game and bother us sellers unnecessarily. Some one please HELP.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.